Bedtime can be a battle. Not sleeping through the night, struggling to get your little one to bed, and having nap-time meltdowns only add to the stress of parenthood. This in-depth 2-hour workshop will guide you through the biological, environmental and behavioral components of sleep as you learn the techniques used by the experts. Join Kate Swanson, Certified Sensitive Sleep Consultant with A to Z Sleep Solutions and mama of 4, as we navigate the secrets of sleep. This is a practical application workshop giving you the sleep solution tools you need to feel prepared, confident, supported, and encouraged to successfully reach your family’s sleep goals right now, and in the future as your child grows!
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- Your little one’s sleep environment & how it affects sleep
- Nutrition and sleep
- How to achieve restorative naps
- Setting up a healthy bedtime routine
- How to STOP early wake-ups
- What is sleep debt and how it can be influencing my child
- Cover all major sleep training techniques, including gentle and sensitive methods
- Explaining and highlighting sleep regressions How to reverse any negative sleep associations
- Establishing realistic and age-appropriate expectations The 5 key principles to success!
This 2-hour session includes a 30+ page workbook which includes full step by step techniques & individual nap schedules for your child’s age, and one follow up support email with firstname.lastname@example.org to address any additional questions you might have once you are home.
Fee: $60* (includes support person*)
Blooma Member Fee: $51*
*At Blooma, we welcome all types of support people that will by your side as you put your little one to sleep (grandparents, aunt/uncle, partner, parent, doula, etc.) Please be respectful of our teachers when selecting a support person. If you would like to bring a friend that is also working on sleep solutions, please sign them up for class separately.
Canceling your reservation 8 or more days in advance results in a 100% refund, minus a $50 administration fee. Canceling 0-7 days in advance results in no refund, although you may transfer your registration to a future offering of the same class, if available.