- This event has passed.
February 6th – In-Person Workshop (4-24 Months) – Old Town Scottsdale (Mini Social)
February 6 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm MST$85
Come and join Hannah Peterson, the number one publicly rated sleep consultant in all of Arizona for a couple of hours and learn the secrets of sleep. Hannah Peterson owns and runs A to Z Sleep Solutions, but also raises four children of her own and pulls from her experience as a pediatric nurse, her certified training as a sleep consultant, as well as her years and hundreds of clients that she has worked with all over the world.
Is bedtime always a battle at your house? Is your little one still not sleeping through the night? Are you held captive by the bedside nursing, rocking, or holding a hand every night? Are naps typically a disaster as well?
Come to learn the techniques used by the experts at A to Z Sleep Solutions. As they walk you through an easy to follow and beautifully created workshop, with you as a busy mom in mind.
For only $85 you will come and join her for a 2-Hour Workshop. Focusing on the sleep of children ages 4 months to 2 years. This will also include a Q&A session so Hannah can answer your specific questions for your personalized needs.
Afternoon Tea & Refreshments will be Provided.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Nutrition and Sleep
- Your Little One’s Sleep Environment & How it affects sleep.
- How to Achieve Restorative Naps
- Setting up a Healthy Bedtime Routine
- How to STOP early wakeups.
- What is sleep debt and how it can be influencing my child?
- Cover all major sleep training techniques, including no cry sleep training.
- Explaining and Highlighting Sleep Regressions
- How to Reverse any Negative Sleep Associations
After the workshop, if you choose to purchase an A to Z Sleep Solutions, and get the personalized support of Hannah, half of your workshop fees will be deducted from the full price of the packages.