This is for our VIP clients. In it you will receive 4 nights and 5 days of in-home support, 8 weeks of phone/text messaging support, and 6 months of email support. You will receive founder of A to Z Sleep Solutions, Hannah Peterson into your home and she will show you how to implement the changes created in your customized sleep plan. The plan will look at all of the areas that influence sleep, including but not limited to nutrition, environment, night weaning (if wanted), and development of ages and stages.
They will be supporting you with any wakeups throughout the first 4 nights and into the morning and will be available in your home to answer any questions that arise during the entire time they will be there. This is far and above the greatest start, you can ask for in any sleep training. This also includes everything in the A to Z Basic Sleep Solution, including your very own tailored sleep assessment in addition to 8 weeks of phone/text support, and 6 full months of emails support. You will also receive a special sleep box of all of Hannah Peterson's favorite products.
This time can be split amongst naptime and nighttime sleep if wanted.
- Start by filling out our in-depth questionnaire that covers details including your little ones' personality, dietary needs, and sleep environment, as well as your parenting style.
- I will put together your personalized sleep assessment, which includes a detailed step by step plan and the science behind sleep to help you understand the importance of sleep and the factors that influence it.
- You will then read over your plan, and you can ask questions, and we can modify your plan to make sure the plan is a perfect fit for you, your little one, and your family.
- We will then schedule a twelve-hour time period, where our certified sleep consultant will come to your home and help show you how to implement your plan with hands-on support in you and your little one's environment. Helping with any changes that need to be made right away.
- You will also receive support, accountability, and years of experience/wisdom via 180 days of email, phone, and text support to help maintain what you and your little one have accomplished in those first couple of weeks.
- The six months of support is a vital part of the process in which to be able to address and resolve any additional problems that may arise.
- Your customized plan should be used not only to help solve your current sleep issue, but the plan actually grows with your child and it can be used to get your good little sleeper back on track, whenever a setback occurs, whether that be due to holidays, vacation, illness, a mother-in-law, or any other situation that may cause a disruption in your sleep schedule.
- You will also receive a special bag full of things for you and your little one, which contains a special storybook and ALL of Hannah Peterson's favorite products.