Naps 101 - $49
Then for two weeks, I will go LIVE in the private group to encourage and answer any questions that you have. These live group sessions will be available to view during the two-week course.
We will be creating a community of families who want to help solve their nap issues and working alongside and supporting each other, as we all adventure through this time.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- How to Setup a Sleep Environment
- What are Positive Sleep Associations
- Why Good Quality Naps are Important
- Biological Sleep Windows & Sleep cycles
- Solving Cat Naps
- The Timing of Naps and Why They are Important
- Age-appropriate Nap Times