Everything You Need to Know From Day 1 Through the 1st Year.
Dual Start Solutions for Newborns up through their 1st Year
$447 | Available Worldwide
The best start that we offer. So many newborn moms are looking for help, right after getting their little ones home from the hospital, but also wanting a personalized plan as well. Just because scientifically our little ones aren’t ready right away for a strict plan, this is a two-part plan. This package combines the newborn sleep solution and the email sleep solution packages.
- Part One – Just like in the Newborn Package, you will receive a 30-minute phone call and one week straight away of email support from your own certified sleep consultant, in addition, you will also receive A to Z Sleep Solutions specialized booklet, specifically aimed at newborn sleep and what is to be expected overall. THIS IS THE BOOKLET ALL PARENTS WISH THEY HAD BRINGING HOME THEIR BUNDLE OF JOY FOR THE FIRST TIME.
- Part Two – You will receive an additional week of email support that includes a personalized sleep plan designed for your growing newborn, which will follow them up to six months. This plan allows for a fantastic foundation for the first six months of your little one’s life and helps get you through the first sleep regression (four-six months typically).
Here’s how it works:
Part One - Newborn Sleep Solution
Just like in the Newborn Package, you will receive a 30-minute phone call and one week straight away of email support from your own certified sleep consultant, in addition, you will also receive A to Z Sleep Solutions specialized booklet, specifically aimed at newborn sleep and what is to be expected overall. THIS IS THE BOOKLET ALL PARENTS WISH THEY HAD BRINGING HOME THEIR BUNDLE OF JOY FOR THE FIRST TIME.
Part Two - You get a Personalized Sleep Assessment
You will fill out a questionnaire so that your certified sensitive sleep consultant can put together get a detailed step by step plan with the science behind sleep to help you understand the importance of sleep and the factors that influence it. Once you read over it, you will get a second 30-minute phone call, which you can then ask questions, and we can modify your plan to make sure the plan is a perfect fit for you, your little one, and your family.
We will work together for 17 days total at the most key times to help support you and get your family sleeping.
What does this package include?
- Personalized Sleep Assessment
- 17 days of support via email and text message (7 days during the newborn period and 10 during the 3-24 months period)
- You will also receive support, accountability, and years of experience/wisdom, via email and text for ten days, in which we will go over the activity/sleep logs to make sure everything is continuing to go well for everyone in the family..
What if I need further support?
The ten days of support is a vital part of the process in which to be able to address and resolve any additional problems that may arise. After 2-4 days if things aren’t coming together, we will change our approach and customize your support as needed to ensure that our sleep goals are met. This is the difference of having a customized sleep solution, rather than a one-size fits all plan.
How does the Personalized Assessment work?
Your personalized plan should be used not only to help solve your current sleep issue, but the plan actually grows with your child and it can be used to get your good little sleeper back on track, whenever a setback occurs, whether that be due to vacation, development leap, illness, a mother-in-law, or any other situation that may cause a disruption in your little one’s sleep schedule.
what others are saying about
A to Z’s email sleep solution…
If there were 6 stars available, A to Z Sleep Solutions would receive all of them. When describing our sleep consultant experience to friends, I’ve said “life changing” more times than I’d like to admit. But only parents who are in the trenches of bad sleep habits really know how life changing some good sleep can be. Our sleep consultant helped to teach me how to teach my 6 month old daughter to sleep. Within less than 2 weeks, we went from waking 6+ times a night and bedsharing to 1-2 wake ups a night and no more bedsharing. She and I are both finally feeling rested. She was very quick to reply to questions and her services are very personalized. I will 100% recommend A to Z Sleep Solutions and her services to any new parent struggling with sleep!